Current Ph.D. students:
Iranga extends Apache Spark to support Real-time Spatio-Temporal classification applications.
Dil focuses on providing privacy-preserving access to medical records stored in Blockchain.
Jonathan J. Paul
- currently none
Computer Science Undergraduate Students:
- currently none
Graduate student alumni:
- Cheng Liang, 2003-2005
- Hari Gowrisankar, MS 2006
- Guang Jin, Ph.D., April 2009
- Arda Nural, Ph.D. candidate, April 2009
- Danqing Xiao, MS. 2010 (Assistant Professor, EGGS Department, Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania)
- Michael Hennessey, MS 2010
- Chris Dorr, MS 2011 (now Starbucks, Seattle)
- Balaji Venkatesan, MS, 2013 (now Ubisense, Denver)
- Qinghan Liang, Ph.D., August 2015 (now postdoc)
- Mark Plummer, 2015 (now Garmin, Yarmouth)
- Xueying Gu, MS, December 2015 (now Huawei, China)
- Joel Whitney, MS, August 2016 (now ESRI, Portland, ME)
- J.C. Whittier, Ph.D., August 2018 (now, Circle, Boston).
- Nick Mowry, M.Sc., August 2019.
- Michael Cressey, M.Sc., December 2019 (Adjunct Professor, University of Southern New Hampshire).
- Kendra Bird, PhD program, Jan 2019-June 2020.
Computer science undergraduate student alumni:
- Jennifer Hastings, Capstone, 2015/2016
- Welles Tisdale, Capstone 2015/2016
- Katrina Stinson, June 2016-May 2017 (Capstone and Community Energy Project)
- Katie Manzo, September 2016- May 2018 (capstone, social media, public policy and community energy projects)
- Andrew Cramer, 2017/2018 (Capstone, emergency situation mapping)
- Nicolas Ward, 2017/2018 (capstone, location-based tutor meet)
- Connor Gordon, 2017/2018 (capstone, home energy tracking)
- Jackson Hey, 2017/2018 (capstone, finance database system)
- Todd Hawkins, 2017/2018 (capstone, trip fault detection)
- Prof. Jeong Seok Park (2006-2007)
- Dr. Youngjin Jung (2007-2009)
- Prof. Dr. Maohui Zheng (2014-2015)
Balaji, Graduation May 2013